jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: free JCR browser Eclipse plugin
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:41:19 GMT
Hi sandro

good to see an open source plugin!, thanks for the initiative :). I gave
it a try and it looks good.

I tried it with my app but the plugin locks the repository and my
application is unable to connect, a disconnect button might be useful,
anyway I suspect you plan to add jcr-rmi support ;). Are you interested
in adding writing capabilities to the plugin?, I'd be happy to help.

I found the sources inside the jar file and it took me a while to
compile them, I don't know if there's support for eclipse plugins in
maven but the sources in the sourceforge cvs with a pom or an ant build
file would help.

thanks,
edgar