jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JCR, RMI & WebDAV - draft HOWTO - revison 0.2
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:07:46 GMT
John Mazzitelli wrote:
> You'll notice that a "jackrabbit" directory will be created under the
> JBoss's bin directory.  I'd like to get this to go in the data directory
> - anyone know off hand how I can get the default parent directory of the
> repo file system to be server/default/data as opposed to bin/ ?

afaik, this can be configure in the repository startup servlet in web.xml:

         <init-param>
             <param-name>repository-home</param-name>
             <param-value>jackrabbit/repository</param-value>
             <description>the repository home</description>
         </init-param>

I'd say changing it to an absolute path will do the trick.

regards
  marcel