jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JCR, RMI & WebDAV - draft HOWTO - revison 0.2
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:25:06 GMT
Default goals are not changed to jar:install for the following projects:

- jackrabbit core
- jackrabbit commons
- jackrabbit rmi

the jcr-server contrib already has the 'install' goal defined as default
and should work without additional parameters.

I'll try to put the turn peters howto into an xdoc that we can then
publish. any suggestions how we should structure this kind of
documentation? we already have an install.xml but it is not linked into
the navigation. should we reuse that document or create a new howto section?

regards
  marcel