jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BindableRepository profiling and suggested patch
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:24:31 GMT
#: Marcel Reutegger changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  12/14/2005 10:13 AM :#
> Alexandru Popescu wrote:
>>> thanks for the suggestion. makes sense to me.
>>>
>>> +1
>>>

>> Any news about it?
>
> since none objected, I committed the patch, with some modifications
> though: added a try catch around the removeShutdownHook() for the case
> when the shutdown hook itself shuts down the repository. in that case
> removeShutdownHook will throw an IllegalStateException because the jvm
> is in the process of shutting down.
>
> thanks alex.
>
> svn revision: 356747
>
> regards
>   marcel

Great! Thanks Marcel! I haven't been able to get the IllegalStateException, even if I would
have
been expecting it (exactly as you are saying). However, it is better to have that piece in
place.

cheers,

./alex
--