jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: TCK: SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException()
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 08:12:27 GMT
Hi Gennady,

Gennady Azarenkov wrote:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.SetPropertyAssumeTypeTest.testValueConstraintVioloationExceptionBecauseOfInvalidTypeParameter(SetPropertyAssumeTypeTest.java:445)

> and here
> org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.SetPropertyAssumeTypeTest.testStringConstraintVioloationExceptionBecauseOfInvalidTypeParameter(SetPropertyAssumeTypeTest.java:479)

> test tries to set date property with "abc" value and i have
> ValueFormatException instead of ConstraintViolationException in our impl

yes, you are right, this leads to an ambiguous situation where it is not
clear whether ValueFormatException or ConstraintViolationException is

I've changed the test cases accordingly. Both test cases now set a
String or StringValue that can be converted to a date.

svn revision: 355033

Thanks for reporting this issue.

View raw message