jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: FW: JCR, RMI & WebDAV - draft HOWTO *Correction*
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:54:58 GMT
Hi,

Brian Moseley wrote:
> is it totally inconceivable to have non-maven-generated, hand-maintained
> docs for the contrib projects that don't get promoted?

Of course not, the issue I was trying to raise is where the
documentation should be located.

The current JCR-RMI documentation is embedded in the javadocs (the
package javadocs contain the end user instructions) and I kind of like
it that way, but at the moment the easiest way to access the docs is to
open and read the source files. :-(

Perhaps I should just extract the user instructions from the javadocs
and set them up as a page on the main Jackrabbit web site.

BR,

Jukka Zitting