jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject shutting down a shared Jackrabbit repository
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:48:25 GMT
Hi!

In a previous mail I have asked some questions about how to do a Model-2 deployment. Now I
would
like to ask: how the shutdown of the repository should be done in a Model-2 deployment?

By looking at BindableRepository it looks like it is configured to autoadd a shutdown hook.

In the previous mail [1], I have tried to ask if reducing the number of exposed jars to all

applications (through deployment in common/lib) would work. It looks like the shutdown hook
is the
reason why jackrabbit and all dependent jars must be on the common/lib.

Once again, I will ask am I interpretting things wrongly? :-)

thanks once again,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.