jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From mil...@lidp.com
Subject Database persistent storage
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:41:32 GMT

First time mailer...

I have successfully downloaded Apache Jackrabbit, and
developed (from a variety of sources) a couple of working
repositories.  Further, I haven't added anything to the standard
configuration.

e.g.

/home/milhri
    JCRTest.java
    repotest
    JackTest.java
    repotest2

/home/milhri/repotest2
    jaas.config
    repository
    repository.xml
    versions
    workspaces

In both cases, I am using local flat files for persistent storage.
I need to demo persistent data storage in a database.

Database server        = DB2/6000 8.2.1

We currently use this database as persistent storage for a J2EE
application.

Can someone lend assistance getting a similar example program to
persist data in the database above?

Thanks.

--
                                            Sincerely,