jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tomasz Dabrowski" <Tomasz.Dabrow...@cognifide.com>
Subject adding two time the same label for history...
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:07:16 GMT
In JSR-170 javadocs there is written for
VersionHistory.addLabel(java.lang.String versionName, java.lang.String
label, boolean moveLabel):

"VersionException - if an attempt is made to add an existing label to a
version history and moveLabel is false or if the specifed version does
not exist in this version history or if the specified version is the
root version (jcr:rootVersion)."

I wrote simple prototype trying to add two time the same label for the
same history. My moveLabel was set to FALSE so I should get exception
VersionException. Unfortunately I didn't. Does anybody have similar
problem?

Thanks in advance,
Tomek

--