jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Humer G√ľnther <Guenther.Hu...@ams-engineering.com>
Subject [VersionHistory] User-Identification
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:25:51 GMT
Is it possible to track changes per user?
I need to see in the VersionHistory, who checked in the node.

There is nothing defined in JCR or did I miss something?

What would be the recommended way to implement this task?
I think of something like redefining jcr:frozenNode to add a user, but jcr:frozenNode is a
Do I have to redefine my versioned nodes with a type that must have a userid and manage it
by myself??

IMHO this is an important feature and it would be sad if it is not in the specification...

View raw message