jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Rinner <ste...@collettiva.com>
Subject plans/timeframe for implementation of NodeTypeRegistry.checkForConflictingContent()
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:28:48 GMT
Hi

for my jackrabbit based web-application I'd like to be able to create
and modify nodeTypes within the web-UI.
Creating a nodeType isn't a problem at all, but as soon as I modify
one I get an RepositoryException due to the fact, that
NodeTypeRegistry.checkForConflictingContent() isn't implemented up to
now.

I looked into Jira and followed the discussion regarding features for
1.0 and 1.1 but this issue never got mentioned.
So I'd be interested to hear if there are any plans and timeframes
when this will be implemented.

Currently I just commented out the line "throw new RepositoryException
("not yet implemented");" and it works fine, but I'm aware of the
potential danger for data-integrity.

- thanks in advance

- stefan