jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to clone single node only ?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:18:02 GMT
Hi.

Well, I think that you can use import/export methods, but if you have read
the recent messages you'll know that the document view must not necessary to
be complete.

Another option is copy the node to the destination workspace and remove all
the children. You can remove the children before (copy it first to a
temporary directory on the first workspace) or after copying the node.

Regards.

Martin