jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Exporting document View: illegal jcr:mixinTypes
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:04:18 GMT
Hi.

Spec says that document view has not to be complete.

Just for information, I found that if you have a node with two different
mixin types, then you will not be able to import it.

For example, I have a node with mix:referenceable and mix:jlibrary mixin
types. This generates an xml like jcr:mixinTypes="mix:jlibrary
mix:referenceable", and when importing it will throw an exception message
like javax.jcr.InvalidSerializedDataException: failed to parse XML stream:
illegal jcr:mixinTypes value: mix:jlibrary mix:referenceable: illegal
jcr:mixinTypes value: mix:jlibrary mix:referenceable

Regards.

Martin