jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug with multi-valued properties when exporting repository content?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:22:36 GMT
Stefan, you were right, my message was a little unclear.

With the "multivalued attribute is false" and "has a values attribute"
phrases I meant that the PropertyImpl state object has those values in those
attributes. So, in this case the property is supposed to be not multivalued
but has multiple values.

And, yes, I was using exportSystemView with skipBinary=false and
noRecurse=false.

If it is not clear I can try to explain better ( I must improve my english
), but basically the problem is that an exported multivalued property is
imported as a single-valued property, but the internal Value[] array remains
the same in both cases.

Regards,

Martin