jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug with multi-valued properties when exporting repository content?
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:46:44 GMT
Hi.

I finished my holidays and so I expect to spam again this list with a bunch
of questions and possible bug reports :)

First of all, I'm using a two weeks ago version of jackrabbit. So forgive me
if this bug has already been resolved.

Now, the bug: I created a node with only one multi-valued property. The
property also only has a single value. But, even as the property has one
value, the property is multivalued and has a values attribute composed by a
Value[1] array and its multivalued attribute is true. All is fine.

Now, I export that simple repository, and after this I import it. Here is
the surprise: now that simple property has a values attribute composed by a
Value[1] array (ok) but multivalued attribute is false !!!

I tested this with a property with two values, and in this case all works
correctly, so it seems that the problem is with multi-valued properties with
only one Value in their values array.

Do you think that this could be a bug ? or maybe I'm missing something...

Thanks,

Martin