jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Atom node types
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:54:11 GMT
peeter, can you tell me what happend to the short notation, like:

[ex:NodeType] > ex:ParentType1, ex:ParentType2
  orderable mixin
   - ex:property (STRING) primary mandatory = 'default1', 'default2'
     < 'constraint1', 'constraint2'
   + ex:node (ex:reqType1, ex:reqType2) = ex:defaultType

?

On 11/23/05, David Nuescheler <david.nuescheler@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi jukka,
>
> looks great. sorry for the delay.
>
> with respect to the "compact node type definition"
> i just quickly made peeters draft available here:
> http://www.day.com/o.file/Compact%20Node%20Type%20Definition.doc?get=c4a27b78b1e464a44f7f63e34aeb9f3c
>
> i think that it would be interesting to have some code that
> converts nodetype definitions to and from the "compact" notation.
>
> [peeter, didn't you start to do something like that at one point?
> did that already make it into some experimental contrib? ]
>
> regards,
> david

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97