jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Skinner" <Paul.Skin...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject Unregister Custom Nodetypes
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:52:08 GMT
Hi

Presently we are trying to un-register node types from the repository
however its raising an exception because the code to check for existing
nodes of the type to be removed is yet to be completed
(NodeTypeRegistry.unregisterNodeType). In the meantime would it be
possible to add a boolean parameter to the unregisterNodeType function
which we can set when we know there are no types in the repository.
We're using the function in some unit tests but we want to remove the
types afterwards in a simple clean manner.

Or is there better way of doing this that we have missed ;)

Thanks guys

Paul

Come visit us at:

Content Management Europe Exhibition.  29th November - 1st December 2005, Olympia Grand Hall,
London.  Stand # 341

GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.