jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: TCK: SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException()
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:59:09 GMT
Hi Gennady,

first of all, sorry for the delay but I was busy with some other work.

you are right, the exception declarations with their documentation are
not 100% clear. The test should therefore only create a situation where
a ItemExistsException can be thrown.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have changed the test case accordingly in
svn revision: 348915

regards
  marcel