jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Kofler <roland.kof...@systemone.at>
Subject Re: Repository Constraints?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:29:14 GMT
David, thank you for your answer!
Its not only a business rule for us but also a matter of data integrity.
Usually we implement constraint-checks for the frontend for validation
of user input.
Then occasionally as business rule, and finally as as data constraint.
I really think about the data integrity aspect here.
The Observer/Listener way seems a little tedious.

Thanks also for the hint about contains,  my collegue says contains dont
works for partial words wich we really need for suggestions.
"a tit" would suggest "a title". Is there a way to search partial words,
for example can we reconfigure lucene?

thanks,
Roland