jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: quick testcase with Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:40:31 GMT
Hi Alex,

the base class you can use is: org.apache.jackrabbit.test.AbstractJCRTest

it's located in src/test/java

if you want to run your testcase with all the other test cases, you have
to add your class to one of the TestAll classes. e.g. to
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TestAll

there should be one TestAll class for each package.

regards
  marcel