jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Przemyslaw Pakulski <przemo.pakul...@cognifide.com>
Subject Re: How to clone single node only ?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:35:11 GMT
> Another option is copy the node to the destination workspace and remove all
> the children. You can remove the children before (copy it first to a
> temporary directory on the first workspace) or after copying the node.

I need to create corresponding node with the same UUID, so I can't use
copy methods.

Cloning subtree and then removing children is not acceptable too,
because in target workspace already can exists corresponding nodes from
cloning subtree. Then Workspoace.clone method throws exception or can
remove existing nodes. Any of this possibilities don't solve my problem.

Regards
Przemo