jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Error using function deref
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:52:42 GMT
Hi Alvaro,

did you recently update jackrabbit to a newer version and are still
using index data created by an older version?

the exception indicates that there is a node in the index that does not
have a single property, which is basically impossible. unless the index
was created with a (quite) old jackrabbit version.

Do you see the same exception, when you recreate the index and than run
the query again?

I was not able to reproduce the exception, though I'm not using
extensive test data in my workspace. If you are able to reproduce the
exception with well defined data you added to a workspace that would be
a great help.

regards
  marcel