jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Gonzalez <agonza...@germinus.com>
Subject Error using function deref
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:55:39 GMT
Hi everybody.
I have a problem when I search a repository using the "deref" function.
When I search with this query:

/         "/jcr:root/path/referencer/jcr:deref(@aReference,'*')"

/  it works good, it returns the node referenced. But if I try to search
with a query of this type:

/        "//referencer/jcr:deref(@aReference)"

/ the application throws a NullPointer (trace included below).

¿Is this a bug or is not possible to use "//" in a query path when using
deref functions?

We are using SimpleDbPersistenceManager with postgresql.

Regards,
  Alvaro

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DerefQuery$DerefScorer.calculateChildren(DerefQuery.java:281)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DerefQuery$DerefScorer.next(DerefQuery.java:221)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.Scorer.score(Scorer.java:37)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:92)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:64)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:43)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:33)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:27)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.executeQuery(SearchIndex.java:337)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:174)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:132)

--
Alvaro Gonzalez de Paz
Germinus XXI

Avda. de Manoteras, 44. 2ª planta.