jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Atom node types
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:25:47 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone been mapping the data model of the Atom syndication format
into JCR node types? Any ideas or perhaps even existing node types to share?

I'm bidding for a custom content aggregation project and I'd like to use
Jackrabbit to hold the aggregated content. The Atom data model would be
perfect for storing and republishing the content feeds.

If I get the project, I'll probably go open source for at least the
servlets that serve the stored content data as Atom syndication feeds.
I'd be happy to participate if there's any similar work already going on.

BR,

Jukka Zitting