jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Jackrabbit and Maven 2 (Was: Re: Stumbled at First Steps: Configuration element FileSystem not found in SearchIndex)
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:29:38 GMT
Hi,

Stefan Frank wrote:
> And by the way - should it be possible to build&install jackrabbit with m2?
> I did not even try it and just used the supplied maven1-build...

Not at the moment.

A short while ago there was a mention about perhaps providing a parallel
Maven 2 build environment as a smooth transition path to Maven 2, and I
actually experimented a bit with that idea, but porting the current
maven.xml rules turned out to be quite difficult. For example the Maven
2 JavaCC plugin doesn't yet support JJTree, and the current grammar
generation rules would probably require a custom plugin to be built.

BR,

Jukka Zitting