jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Jackrabbit] Maven build error
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:22:08 GMT
#: Jukka Zitting changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/13/2005 10:46 PM :#
> Hi,
>
> Alexandru Popescu wrote:
>> This is happening because you are trying to use JDK 1.5. Jukka posted
>> the solution for this, and I am taking the permission to quote him
>
> Ah, you beat me to answering the question. Thanks for the quick action! :-)

It took me a while to figure why it didn't worked on my machine, so I have it on my recent
brain
cells :-).

>> (Jukka hope you are not using some special copyrights :-) )
>
> I'm not sure if there's actually a policy that all messages sent to
> Apache mailing lists are licensed ASLv2 unless otherwise noted (I recall
> some discussion about this somewhere). At least all my messages to this
> list follow that policy, whether or not the policy applies in general.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

I never truely asked this myself, but I guess this is kindda public domain :-). It would be
really
hard to imagine a proprietary license upon mailing lists.

cheers,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.