jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: [jackrabbit] Maven build error
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:28:33 GMT
Hi,

Humer G√ľnther wrote:
> I don't know, if am at the right place to ask my question, but I didn't
> find a different place. (If there is any, please tell me!)

You found the correct place.

> I checked out maven and tried to build it.
> Since I am not very familiar with maven, I don't know how to fix the following build
error:

The output you sent leads me to believe that you are running maven from
the wrong directory. The correct directory to run maven in is the one
that contains the README.txt and project.xml files.

Which Subversion URL did you check out before running maven? The main
Jackrabbit source tree was recently moved one level deeper into the
Subversion URL
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit.

BR,

Jukka Zitting