jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: welcome new committers
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:23:14 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi schrieb:

> Note: It's good tradition for the new committers to introduce
> themselves to the group. C'mon, don't be shy ;-)

Ok, let's see... I work for Day on the Communiqué CMS. You can find more
information on Communiqué at
http://www.day.com/site/en/index/products/content-centric_applications/overview.html.
Lately I implemented an API conversion layer to implement the Communiqué
ContentBus API. The ContentBus is the Communiqué content store and as
such is the ancestor of JCR. While doing that I made use of Jukka's RMI
Layer and started building an Eclipse plugin to access the repository.

I'm looking forward to contributing more to the RMI subproject as well
as others.

Thanks for the invitation.

Cheers
Felix