jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Peeter Piegaze <peeter.pieg...@day.com>
Subject Re: Atom node types
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:04:58 GMT
Hi all,

I just checked-in a Compact Node Type Definition (CND) Reader and
Writer. The grammar of the notation is in the javadoc of the Reader.
It should be self explanatory after a little examination, but I'll
also check-in some new xdocs soon with a more "friendly" explanation
of the notation.

The CND notation is, I think, nice and succinct while still human (and
machine!) readable. I hope it will be useful in building a community
library of node types for JCR.

Any ideas for improvements to the notation (and of course the parser)
are also appreciated.

Jukka, the format for the definition is different (I hope better, ie.
more "compact") than that described in the doc I sent you a while ago.

Cheers,
Peeter