jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Wilson" <mwil...@imageworks.com>
Subject RE: AW: jcr-server question
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:24:55 GMT
Thanks.  Adding the workspace to the URL got me going.  Now to get
WebDav to work ...

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Schreiber [mailto:anchela@day.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:50 PM
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: jcr-server question

hi

>>Error:404  The requested resource () is not available.

> You have to attach the workspace to the Url
> http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit/repository/default/
> The default site doesn't do that...

and there is a jira issue that should address this:

btw: currently you will always login to the default workspace, because i
forgot to pass the workspace name to the Repository.login method when
replacing the simple locator-factory. i will fix this as soon as
possible.
in other words: there exists a locator factory that does not require the
workspace name in the url in the o.a.j.webdav.simple package. you may
use this one...

regards
angela