jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Wilson" <mwil...@imageworks.com>
Subject jcr-server question
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:37:04 GMT
It took the better part of a day but I finally got jcr-server installed
and the problem with the jaas.config file sorted out.  Now that the
repository seems to be "up" when I click on "Repository Browser" I get

Error:404  The requested resource () is not available.

No errors are thrown in the catalina logs though.  Is it possible I'm
getting this because the repository is empty?  And if so are the WebDav
interfaces up at this point?  I've tried to hit the repository with a
WebDav client but it can't seem to connect.

View raw message