jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Luke McKee <hojur...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject jcr-ext build error
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:51:39 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have been trying to compile jcr-ext jar as a pre-requisite for

I had a couple of build errors, the first I attributed to a dependency
on the new xerces api (as documented on the wiki).

I can't seem to work out what the build error below is attributed to.
Any idea's?

maven log extract:

    [echo] Compiling
to /home/lmc/src/svn/jackrabbit/contrib/jcr-ext/target/classes
    [javac] Compiling 57 source files
to /home/lmc/src/svn/jackrabbit/contrib/jcr-ext/target/classes
org.apache.jackrabbit.xml.nodetype.SAXNamespaceResolver is not abstract and does not override
abstract method getJCRName(org.apache.jackrabbit.name.QName) in org.apache.jackrabbit.name.NamespaceResolver
public class SAXNamespaceResolver implements NamespaceResolver {

View raw message