jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Leau <costin.l...@gmail.com>
Subject jcr stream
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:57:39 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have some questions related to streams (binary values) and jcr
session.
From my tests I've seen that I can work with the stream from the
repository even after the session initially returning it has been
close it. However in my case it was just a small file and the returned
stream was a ByteArrayInputStream - what happens for bigger files
(xxMBs)? Will the content still be loaded inside a ByteArrayStream (i.e. memory)
or not?
And if not, what happens if the session is closed? or even worst,
another session modifies the property while the initial stream is opened and
used?

--
Best regards,
 Costin Leau                          mailto:costin.leau@gmail.com