jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From digby <li...@digby.net>
Subject Re: jsr170 browse tools
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:12:34 GMT
Oh, cool. I didn't know this was available.

Just tried installing it though, and I can't seemd to connect to my
Jackrabbit repository. I've stuck in all the right paths and things (I
think) and am logging in as anonymous, but although the repository is
listed, I cannot connect. Can't see any error messages either, so not
sure what to do.

TIA

Digby