jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: *** URGENT: Provide your Board Report *NOW* ***
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:34:22 GMT
> Noel, fix your stupid script.  You just spammed multiple public and
> private mailing lists.

I e-mailed only those projects that are late, and their sponsoring PMCs.

The first notices were not cross-posted.  I dislike cross-posting.  I would
dearly love to post to general@i.a.o only, and expect everyone to have their
act together.  I did just that, and gave everyone since October 3rd to post
their reports.

On Thursday, when the report is already overdue except for the Board moving
their own date, which few projects would know, and I have to get the report
done, I am more concerned with performance than netiquette.

Suggestions are certainly appreciated.

	--- Noel