jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to delete a workspace
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:09:54 GMT
Hi Stefan.

Is this support planned? For me, it seems a clear TODO. Maybe a fast
solution could be tag the workspace as "deleted" and then modify the
login/get repositories list methods.

Well, who knows. I'm talking being relatively new to jackrabbit. So forgive
me, if what I'm saying is not so trivial.

Regards.