jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search operation returning frozenNodes
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:18:08 GMT
Well, some comments about this:

1 - I don't know if it's very normal that a query return "version" nodes. If
the spec. does not says something about this, then maybe we're looking at a
possible improvement area.

Ok, and now. My frozen node has {http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0}frozenNode as
primaryTypeName attribute value (I'm putting this because maybe it could
affect the xpath queries). So:

2 - //element(*,mix:content)[jcr:contains(.'phrase')] : This query returns
two results. One of type mix:content and another one of type nt:frozenNode

3 - //element(*,mix:content)[jcr:contains(.'phrase') and @jcr:primaryType
!='nt:frozenNode'] : This query returns 0 results.

4 - //element(*,mix:content)[jcr:contains(.'phrase') and @jcr:primaryType
=='nt:frozenNode'] : And also very interesting; this query does not return
anything. It hangs !!!

Comments?

Thanks!