jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Text filters does not work
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:38:47 GMT
Hi again.

I'm having problems with text filter service. I built the
contrib/textfilters package and I included the resulting
jackrabbit-textfilters-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in my application classpath. The
problem is that TextFilterService class is unable to find any filters, even
though that a services/org...TextFilterService file is wihin the META-INF
jar's directory.

I think that this must to be with Eclipse RCP classloader mechanism, but the
fact is that it does not work. I find a little bit strange this way to load
services, and as you can see, it seems problematic in some scenarios.

Anyone has found this problem?