jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching in file contents
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:59:10 GMT
Marcel, that is interesting.
 So to get it working you only have to add that contrib .jar files to the
classpath and put the correct mime type? Is there any place where you can
search mappings between mime types and converter classes? I suppose that
looking into contrib code :D ( sorry for these obvious questions but I can't
look at contrib code until night ;))
 Thanks
 Martin