jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unknown language: XPath
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:35:09 GMT
I have looked inside the jar file and it contains:

META-INF
META-INF/services
META-INF/services/org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryTreeBuilder
META-INF/services/org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.TextFilterService

The contents of QueryTreeBuilder file lists:

#
# This file lists all available query language implementations that are
shipped
# with Jackrabbit.
#
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.QueryBuilder
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.sql.QueryBuilder

So it seems that all is ok.

I don't know where can be the bug. Maybe it could be that I'm developing an
Eclipse RCP application and Eclipse has its own custom classloader, so it
could be some classloader related issue.

Any suggestions? Is there any other way to specify the languages without
using that ServiceRegistry? Anyone knows why I can't search?

Thanks again.

Martin