jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Unknown language: XPath
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:53:03 GMT
I'm getting that exception when running:

Workspace workspace = session.getWorkspace();
QueryManager queryManager = workspace.getQueryManager();
javax.jcr.query.Query query =
queryManager.createQuery(statement,javax.jcr.query.Query.XPATH);

javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Unsupported language: xpath
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryTreeBuilderRegistry.getQueryTreeBuilder
(QueryTreeBuilderRegistry.java:69)

Looking at jackrabbit source code, it seems that the line Iterator it =
ServiceRegistry.lookupProviders(QueryTreeBuilder.class); in
QueryTreeBuilderRegistry class is unable to load any BUILDERS.

What I'm missing? Do I have to touch any configuration file to add XPath
support?

Thanks.

Martin