jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confused about checking permissions
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:11:49 GMT
David, Stefan, thanks for your replies.

So, to summarize, if I want to add/remove restrictions/constraints to my
nodes currently I must use an AccessManager (for example
SimpleAccessManager), and forget the Session.checkPermission method (I
really don't know the utility of this method if you can't configure
nothing).

Have I understanded all?

Thanks again.

Martin