jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem removing nodes
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 08:44:45 GMT
Hi.

I'm having problems when removing a node. This is my source code (very
simple):

javax.jcr.Node directory = session.getNodeByUUID(directoryId);
directory.remove();
session.save();

But strangely this throws an exception:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: IteratorChains must contain at
least one Iterator
at
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.IteratorChain.checkChainIntegrity(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.IteratorChain.lockChain(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.IteratorChain.hasNext(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.getTransientStates(ItemImpl.java:376)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1215)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:765)
at org.jlibrary.core.jcr.JCRRepositoryService.removeDirectory(
JCRRepositoryService.java:127)
at org.jlibrary.client.ui.repository.actions.DeleteAction.deleteDirectory(
DeleteAction.java:275)
at org.jlibrary.client.ui.repository.actions.DeleteAction.deleteItem(
DeleteAction.java:350)
at org.jlibrary.client.ui.repository.actions.DeleteAction.access$1(
DeleteAction.java:343)
at org.jlibrary.client.ui.repository.actions.DeleteAction$1.run(
DeleteAction.java:158)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Martin