jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundException
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 13:58:20 GMT
The second message, this one about a mytical exception.

I found the following when trying to shutdown a repository:

Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/jackrabbit/core/CachingHierarchyManager$1
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.evict(
CachingHierarchyManager.java:564)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.evict(
CachingHierarchyManager.java:547)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.evict(
CachingHierarchyManager.java:532)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.stateDiscarded(
CachingHierarchyManager.java:325)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemState.notifyStateDiscarded(
ItemState.java:262)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemState.discard(ItemState.java:428)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.dispose(
LocalItemStateManager.java:365)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.dispose(
SessionItemStateManager.java:274)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.logout(SessionImpl.java:1121)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.shutdown(RepositoryImpl.java
:684)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.shutdown(
BindableRepository.java:249)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository$1.run(
BindableRepository.java:127)

Anyone could help me to find what I'm missing?

Note: I have commons-collections,concurrent, xerces, log4j, lucene and many
other commonly used jars.