jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: moving locks between sessions
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:01:47 GMT
Hi Marcin,

the lock owner is the user that has placed the initial lock and this
value will never change. What changes when you transfer a lock from
one session to another is the lock holder. The  lock holder is the
value that will be used when examining whether a session is allowed an
operation on a node or not.

Cheers
Dominique