jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Another issue with text filtering
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:14:35 GMT
that would be another enhancement. I associated the binary content to
the node scope index because that way it is more closely to what the
spec states to be required. jcr:contains on a specific property is
optional, and I didn't want to index the content twice, so I added it to
the node scope.

you may also write your own custom query handler and custom node indexer
that extend the current ones and index the binary content also for the
jcr:data property scope.

regards
  marcel