jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Another issue with text filtering
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:42:05 GMT
Martin Perez wrote:
> Sorry for the delay Marcel, I had other issues here at work.

no worries, we all have ;)

> The patch compiles and works. Now the same amount of opertions (4) are done,
> but they happen on the background. Well, I'm not sure about the impact of
> this. What if one user wants to work with the object?

ok, thanks for the feedback, I'll have a deeper look at it and post my
findings in the jira issue you created.

> One last question (I promise it :)). How can I search now on that text
> parsed content? I was using something like [jcr:contains(@jcr:data,phrase)]
> but this, as could be expected, does not work.

//*[jcr:contains(., 'phrase')]

will do it. the extracted text is indexed as a hidden fulltext field
that is associated with the node and not the jcr:data property.

regards
  marcel