jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Text filters does not work
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:01:14 GMT
Hi Martin,

we had a similar problem with the query languages, but I solved that one
by telling the registry to use a specific classloader. this seemed to work.
I'm not sure this will also work for the text filters, because the jar
file might be in another classloader.

could you please post a jira bug? I'll then change the discovery
mechanism to use good old xml config ;)

thanks.

regards
  marcel