jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Searching in file contents
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:53:39 GMT
Hi Martin,

oh, I forgot, of course you also need the dependent jar files of the
text filters. that's stuff like pdfbox, etc... the project.xml file
lists them all.

the mapping is more or less hard coded in each text filter
implementation. jackrabbit will ask all known text filter
implementations whether they support a certain mime-type and then let
the filter do its work if it returns true for such a call.

regards
  marcel