jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Unknown language: XPath
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:00:37 GMT
Hi Martin,

Martin Perez wrote:
> I have looked inside the jar file and it contains:
>
> META-INF
> META-INF/services
> META-INF/services/org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryTreeBuilder
> META-INF/services/org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.TextFilterService
>
> The contents of QueryTreeBuilder file lists:
>
> #
> # This file lists all available query language implementations that are
> shipped
> # with Jackrabbit.
> #
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.QueryBuilder
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.sql.QueryBuilder
>
> So it seems that all is ok.
>
> I don't know where can be the bug. Maybe it could be that I'm developing an
> Eclipse RCP application and Eclipse has its own custom classloader, so it
> could be some classloader related issue.
>
> Any suggestions? Is there any other way to specify the languages without
> using that ServiceRegistry? Anyone knows why I can't search?

using the service registry is the only way to register query languages.
Some time ago, I had a similar problem when I deployed two jackrabbit
instances in the same jvm. A fix for the QueryTreeBuilderRegistry solved
the issue. the svn revision for that change is: 312874

Your initial mail indicates that you are using an older version, though.

If you know you are using a more recent revision to build your jar file
then I probably have to change the dynamic loading of QueryBuilder
(again) :-/

regards
  marcel